Terms and Conditions
Thanks for visiting our web site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is employed to designate the web site proprietor . The phrase 'you' designates the individual or viewer of the internet site.
The use of this site is governed by way of the subsequent terms and conditions:
- The information on the pages of the website is for your all round knowledge and utilization alone. It really is subject to change with out notification.
- Neither we nor any third parties supply any kind of warranty or guarantee as to the dependability, status, overall performance, completeness or appropriateness of the material and supplies identified or supplied on this website for any particular reason. You recognise that this kind of data and supplies could carry discrepancies or mistakes and we specifically exclude responsibility for any such discrepancies or errors to the fullest extent authorized legally.
- Your utilization of any information or materials on this website is solely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It should be your personal obligation to make certain that any goods, opinions or information available by means of this website satisfy your unique requirements.
- This site features material which is owned by or licensed to us. These components includes, but isn't limited to, the design, structure, look, appearance and graphics. Duplication is prohibited other than in agreement with the copyright statement, which forms part of these t's and c's.
- Unsanctioned utilization of this website might cause a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.
- Now and again this internet site could also include links to other web sites. These kind of links are given for your benefit in order to provide further facts. They don't signify that we recommend the internet site(s). We have no answerability for the written content of the connected internet site(s).
- You can not create a hyperlink to this website from a different site or piece of content without our previous consent in writing.
- Your usage of this website and any legal argument coming from any kind of utilization of the internet site is governed by the laws and regulations of England, Scotland and Wales.